February 19, 2010

update #4

well, they have decided to wait and take my mom off of the meds tomorrow morning around 7:30 because they don't want to deliver the baby at night. hopefully, the baby will born a few hours after they take my mom off the medications.

not what we had hoped for, but God is STILL in control and HE knows best. thanks for your prayers.



The Maka 6 said...

praying!!! love you all!!!!

Hilary said...

Ellie -

Sandy Dufrin just pointed me to your blog, letting me know about your mom and the baby. We will be praying for her and the baby, your are right, God is sovereign and in control! He knows better than us when this little guy is to enter the world, though I think even 2 mos early he's not gonna be so little, lol! He and Calvin could have been sumo baby buddies if he waited any longer! Thanks for the updates, will check them frequently.

BeccaC said...

I'll be praying for you and your family! Can't wait to see pics. of the little guy :)